Hope you guessed his name

Hope you guessed his name

by digby
























What could go wrong?
President-elect Donald J. Trump made his first visit to Washington on Tuesday in more than a month, appearing at a dinner where he predicted “record” crowds at his inauguration and praised the Harley-Davidson motorcycle riders who plan to protect it from protesters. 
In the stream-of-consciousness style he employed at his campaign rallies, Mr. Trump said, “I saw the Bikers for Trump — boy, they had a scene today. I don’t know if I would want to ride one of those, but they do like me. That’s like additional security with those guys, and they’re rough. And they get on that Harley, usually Harley, made right here in America.”
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game ...