At long last sir ...

At long last sir ...

by digby

Jason Chaffetz is an asshole:



I don't know if you know this but the only test a woman is allowed to have is a mammogram. If you need birth control, a pregnancy test or a pap smear you're obviously a slut.

Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney ripped him afterwards:

"I first would like to register my opposition and my objection to the chairman beating up on a woman, on our witness today, for making a good salary," Maloney said.

"The entire time I've been in Congress, I've never seen a witness beaten up and questioned about their salary," she continued. "Ms. Richards heads a distinguished organization providing health care services to millions of Americans. I find it totally inappropriate and discriminatory."

Just FYI Republicans, women love it when men shush them after asking them a question. We love that. It's an awesome electoral ploy. Keep it up boys.


.